To apply for the India Post GDS Online Form 2023, you will need to create an account and fill out the application form. You will also need to upload scanned copies of your educational certificates and other required documents.
The application fee for the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 is Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 0 for SC/ST, PWD and Transgender candidates.
The exam for the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 will be conducted on August 14, 2023. The exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) and will consist of 100 questions. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
The results of the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 will be announced on September 15, 2023. The selected candidates will be appointed as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in various post offices across India.
Download the official notification here
The following are the eligibility criteria for the India Post GDS Online Form 2023:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th class examination from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have a valid domicile certificate of the state in which he/she is applying.
- The candidate should be physically fit and should not have any major disability.
- The candidate should not have any criminal record.
- The following are the important dates for the India Post GDS Online Form 2023:
India Post GDS Online Form 2023: Important Dates
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Direct link for registration
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Direct link to login window
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Step 1: Visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, register yourself and generate the login details
Step 3: Login using the same credentials and fill out the application form
Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the application form
Step 5: Download and take a printout of the same for future reference